Attention to detail and pride in service has always been a priority at Hall Funeral Home. We have served area families with understanding and compassion for more than 125 years, knowing just when to offer a friendly handshake or hug, and when to quietly step back and let family care for family.
Over the years funeral services have changed to meet the needs of changing times and changing families. Our funeral directors can help you select the type of service that best reflects the personality of your loved one. Generally, funeral types will fall into one of three categories: traditional, graveside or cremation.
Hall Funeral Home offers services and selections to arrange any of these three types of services. We also stand ready to help you arrange any other type of service, to meet the requirements of your faith or your family traditions. During your private arrangement conference with a licensed funeral director, you may select any of the following services:
These special services offer opportunities for service personalization:
- Preparation of the deceased for viewing or cremation
- Private family viewing
- Selection of your choice of casket & outer burial container
- Filing of all necessary paperwork
- Distribution of obituary to requested newspapers
- Assistance in contacting clergy, vocalists, musicians and pallbearers
- Notification to cemetery and gravediggers
- Required notifications to Social Security
- Traditional family visitation and/or open viewing
- Limousine service
It is also our policy to make ourselves available to families in the days, months and even years following a loss. We assist with the immediate concerns such as: Veteran's claims, markers, and flags Social Security claims Purchase and setting of cemetery marker Obtaining death certificates Work excuses Other business or paperwork requirements All of these listed details and many others are overseen by the experienced, dedicated individuals of Hall Funeral Home. Each member of the Hall Funeral Home team appreciates the trust placed in us by the families we serve. We are dedicated to serving our friends and neighbors during their greatest time of need. We hope to always live up to and deserve that trust. Please call us at 785-524-4549 to answer any questions you may have regarding funeral planning.
- Military honors service
- Personalized memorial folders
- Memory board display
- Memorabilia display
- Consultation with headstone/memorial marker professional